The vision of Sequim Family Advocates is a unified community in Sequim and Eastern Clallam County that values and promotes the importance of children and families.
The mission of Sequim Family Advocates is to:
- be a political voice and advocate for children and families in Sequim and Eastern Clallam County;
- be a positive voice for change that does not tear down, but advocates a balanced, diverse, and healthy community;
- educate decision makers and the public about the needs of children and families in our community;
- educate families how to become politically relevant and engage in the political process;
- support educational and recreational opportunities for children and families.